The #Jimageddon is Nigh
|Ghosts of 2010
|Nonentities of 2015
|Who & where|
|Caring for the wounded||Who are these people?||Every one’s a liar baby||Photos & Places|
|Download 99 cards||Download 99 cards||Download 48 cards||Explanations|
|One card at a time||One card at a time||One card at a time|
How to play #Jimageddon.
- Download one of the editions containing up to 99 pages of 24 randomly chosen Scottish MPs:
- Ghosts of elections past edition with the Labour, LibDem & Tory MPs elected in 2010
- Nobodies & nonentities edition with all the Labour, LibDem & Tory candidates in 2015
- Jimageddon Special Edition with a Murphy on every page
- Print out & distribute in time for the wee hours of 2015-05-08 or as we like to call it #Jimageddon.
- Cross out the photos as they are replaced by people who actually believe in Scotland.
- First person to get a full page wins (whatever YOU decide)
- Please consider donating to your local food bank http://www.trusselltrust.org/map and if you send us a photo of you donating we might make your own personalised post-GE2015 edition.
- Join us for the fun & let us know what you think on Twitter:
With special thanks to: